Azure ETL Developer
Our Vision at Beyond Impact
At Beyond Impact we believe that data-driven organizations are the future. The future of the enterprise, the business and the driving force behind Digital Transformation. Our team at Beyond Impact empowers organizations and people to push beyond the point of impact – to insight inspired action.
Beyond Impact is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focused on architecting a defined set of solutions that reflect our clients’ ambitions in Cloud, Data and Security. We believe that our proprietary Cloud, Data, Security solutions can provide organizations with increased scalability and flexibility while being more secure than ever.
Beyond Impact’s full-time Business Intelligence Consultants are the driving force behind this organizational change. As velocity and variety of data rapidly changes, organization must embrace a different way of thinking. We believe in finding success with an agile, iterative, fail-fast delivery model. Every data challenge begins with a specific end-user and a targeted business need. Beginning with the consumer in mind allows us to model the data to directly support these business drivers.
Business Intelligence Consultants are primarily focused on project delivery, providing hands-on, technical leadership for data and analytics projects involving Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, and Power BI. Our people have a passion for data and analytics with an eye for the future. Client engagements involve a variety of solution areas, from business intelligence, to big data and advanced analytics. Business Intelligence Consultants are collaborative client-facing members who thrive by meeting challenges head-on. Providing solutions that solve exciting, real-world business problems and deliver value for our clients.
- Data Analytics Consulting
- Microsoft Azure Data Expertise
- Developing custom solutions for Clients' data challenges
- Experience implementing Azure Data Analytics solutions
- Understanding of data-related Azure security and operations
- Experience designing, implementing and operationalizing Azure Data Factory (V1 or V2) pipelines and activities to populate Azure data storage (Azure Data Lake Storage or Blob Storage)
- Automation of Azure services and resources with PowerShell
- Experience loading and transforming data with U-SQL scripts
- Understanding of using and modifying SSIS packages
- Some C#.NET
- Experience exporting using an API (not SQL) from an enterprise LOB platform such as ERP, HR or other
- Capable of working with varying levels of direction in a collaborative environment
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Experience designing Azure Data Lake Storage
- Experience leading Azure Data Analytics projects (technical lead)
- Experience exporting from SAP BW and/or ECC
- Experience populating Azure SQL Server or Azure Analytics cubes
- Experience with Azure Event Hub
- Familiarity with Hadoop, HDFS, Scala, Hive, etc.
- R or Python Analytics development and operations
- Experience with a source control system
Who is Beyond Impact
At we Beyond Impact we believe in impacting lives and making an impacting in the community. Technology is simply the catalyst that enables us. Beyond Impact was founded in 2014 and is Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, our consultants support a region covering Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.