If Interested in this position, Please send attached resume to Scott Sheehy
This position is responsible generally for creating sales and revenue for the company. There are many responsibilities listed below that collectively comprise a complex and significant role for the company.
Sales Territory Planning
- Participate with company management and other sales team members to determine accounts to be included in the Sales Executive’s territory.
- Categorize the accounts in the territory identifying the top 10 Key Accounts
- Develop annual sales projections for the territory
- Present quarterly Territory account status to company management
Key Account Planning
- Identify key decision makers within the account with the ability to buy services
- Identify the key technologies deployed within the account
- Identify key IT partners and their account representatives
- Identify the key IT challenges facing the account
- Develop annual sales projections for the account
- Develop strategy for achieving the sales projections
- Identify activities to be completed in support of achieving the projections
- Execute What If Why Not process and Present results
- Present quarterly Key Account status to company management
- Participate in online and offline networking groups and opportunities
- Provide support for the company’s marketing “above the funnel” activities
- Make sales appointments
- Interview contacts to determine pain/gain opportunities
Sales Process Management
- Quarterback all aspects of the sales process including contract management, vendor management system responses, pipeline management, staffing assignments, RFP responses, and preferred vendor list applications.
- Accounts Receivable/Collections support activities including identifying who the client Accounts Payable representative is at contract start and introduction to company’s billing and AR representatives.
- Participate with technical staff in determining fit for staffing assignments
- Own the account relationship
Sales Activity Reporting
- Fully engage with the company’s CRM system
- Record all sales activities including meetings, phone calls and other interaction with prospects and clients
- Participate with company in determining annual sales quota
- Personally own and be responsible for achieving the quota
- Respond to out of compliance notification with corrective action plan
Sales Methodology Training and Adoption
- Understand how to position the company
- Be able to tell the company story
- Master the company elevator pitch
- Read the company’s Sales Methodology
- Present to company management and other sales team members the core principles of the Sales Methodology
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Sales Methodology
- Conduct mock sales interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other Business related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Selling Information Technology Services
- Dealing with individuals with a range of moods and behaviors in a tactful, congenial, personal manner so as not to alienate or antagonize them.
- Talking with and/or listening to and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information; includes giving and receiving assignments and/or directions
- Gathering, collating, or classifying information about data, people, or things. Reporting and/or carrying out a prescribed action in relation to the evaluation.
- Examining and evaluating data and presenting alternative action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data, including prioritizing multiple responsibilities and/or accomplishing them simultaneously
- Exchanging ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or jointly arrive at decisions, conclusions, solutions, or solve disputes.
- To combine or integrate data to discover facts and/or develop knowledge or creative concepts and/or interpretations.
- More than willing to be a Team Player, but having a need to be part of a team as a necessary ingredient to job satisfaction and a feeling of success
- Value relationships more than winning or losing or being right or wrong
- Fluent in Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Key Habits
- Seek first to Understand, then to be understood
- Consistency – Keenly aware of the need to treat people the same, no matter what their station in life, believing that people function best in a consistent environment where rules are clear and applied everyone equally.
- Empathy – Ability to sense the emotions of others and feel what they are feeling as though they are your own, an instinctive ability to understand.
- Discipline – Your world needs to be ordered and planned, so you impose structure through routines and focus on timelines and deadlines which all help create a feeling of control