If interested in this position, Please send attached resume to Scott Sheehy
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for developing customer solutions in Complex Event Processing, Process Management, Operational Intelligence, and Streaming Analytics. This position requires the ability to work directly with and balance relationship interests with clients on behalf of both the Client and Beyond Impact. Domestic travel, up to 80% of the time, may be required initially to deliver customer solutions.
Successful candidates will have a documented track record of turning ideas and concepts into actionable results, generating new and revolutionary solutions to complex business technology issues, have a tremendous motivation, energy and personal drive to achieve goals. This position requires the strength of an Activator.
- Ideate, architect, design, and develop digital business solutions using Software AG products and custom-developed software solutions
- Analyze complex business situations and partner with stakeholders to ensure comprehensive solution and well defined approach and execute client solutions
- Drive end-to-end solution architecture integrity and the functional relationship with other client projects and/or applications
- Communicate and effectively articulate complex end-to-end solutions and roadmaps to business and technical delivery teams
- Build and deliver prototypes, demos, and POCs/POVs to support the sales cycles customer pilots & focused on repeatable, timesaving, prototypes and customize enterprise software platforms
- Collaborate with the Client & Software AG in the building of solutions.
- Work with Client to build your own delivery team(s)
- Develop solution conceptual designs and solution blueprints for IT projects including approximate time and cost estimation and implementation requirements
- Provide direction for application development work and provide leadership to consultants working on Client applications and consulting at client sites
Required Qualifications / Hard Skills
- Bachelor or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related field
- 8-10 years of solution architecture, design, and development experience
- Background and/or in-depth knowledge of business process management/BPM
- Experience architecting big data and streaming analytics solutions
- Experience with methods, tools, technologies designing and building systems for extremely high traffic and transaction volumes like: RESTful Web Services and API development , SOA and ESB Technologies (e.g. Tibco Active Matrix, Websphere, webMethods), XML, Java, C++, EPL,
- Experience architecting and deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions, including security practices and protocols.
- Deep knowledge of database and web technology with strong data modeling , software design and application tuning skill
- Experience with Agile best practices and methods such as Lean, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
Preferred Qualifications / Soft Skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with a keen interest in expanding and applying the knowledge as new ones emerge
- Experience with leading an IT function for a global organization in a consulting, digital business, or related industry
- Ability to communicate technology value to business, explaining complex technical concepts to business executives
- A belief in our culture, the ability to work transparently, and desire to build a company of innovation
- Ability to manage and affect change by influence