The .Net Developer will be responsible to implement and troubleshoot software written around Microsoft technologies. These are including, but not limited to, Microsoft MVC, ASP .NET, SQL, and jQuery. Core job functions will include analyzing system / business requirements to define and estimate tasks, implement functionality while adhering to company IT coding standards, and bug fix within all systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Five years developing in ASP.NET and C# with at least one year of experience working with .NET 4.0 or above.
- One year experience working with ASP.NET MVC 3 or above.
- Three years of experience writing HTML with at least six months experience with HTML5.
- Three years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and writing T-SQL code.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience on two projects using middleware to integrate enterprise applications.
- One year experience using automated build tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
Three years of professional experience in an IT environment working with the following:
- XML Schemas;
- XSL transformation from XML to XHTML;
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
Professional experience in an IT environment working with the following:
- Experience using LESS for authoring CSS;
- Justice XML Data Dictionary 3.0 (JXDD);
- Federated Identity;
- Automation tools such as AntHillPro and Selenium;
- SDLC tools such as Rational Team Concert;
- Web Services Description Language (WSDL).
- Ability to write concise and thorough unit tests using the NUnit framework;
- Understanding of web services and demonstrated ability to consume web services on at least two projects.