Principal Consultant – Azure/SQL/Power BI
Our Vision at Beyond Impact
At Beyond Impact we believe that data-driven organizations are the future. The future of the enterprise, the business and the driving force behind Digital Transformation. Our team at Beyond Impact empowers organizations and people to push beyond the point of impact – to insight inspired action.
Beyond Impact is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focused on architecting a defined set of solutions that reflect our clients’ ambitions in Cloud, Data and Security. We believe that our proprietary Cloud, Data, Security solutions can provide organizations with increased scalability and flexibility while being more secure than ever.
Beyond Impact’s full-time Business Intelligence Consultants are the driving force behind this organizational change. As velocity and variety of data rapidly changes, organization must embrace a different way of thinking. We believe in finding success with an agile, iterative, fail-fast delivery model. Every data challenge begins with a specific end-user and a targeted business need. Beginning with the consumer in mind allows us to model the data to directly support these business drivers.
Business Intelligence Consultants are primarily focused on project delivery, providing hands-on, technical leadership for data and analytics projects involving Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, and Power BI. Our people have a passion for data and analytics with an eye for the future. Client engagements involve a variety of solution areas, from business intelligence, to big data and advanced analytics. Business Intelligence Consultants are collaborative client-facing members who thrive by meeting challenges head-on. Providing solutions that solve exciting, real-world business problems and deliver value for our clients.
- Leverage Power BI to create informative and interactive data visualizations/dashboards
- Utilize key components of SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDS/DQS, R Server)
- Leverage Microsoft cloud-based solutions for data/analytics including Azure HDInsight, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Machine Learning
- Lead solution development efforts as a hands-on, technical expert in data/analytics
- Develop data and analytics solutions using Microsoft SQL and Azure platforms
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries, flows and movements
- Develop reports, dashboards and analytical workbooks for enterprise solutions
- Acquire or maintain current technical certifications in core areas of expertise
- Willing community evangelist, able to attend user groups, conferences, and present to crowds.
- Assist account teams with pre-sales efforts, client presentations, and proposals/contracts
- 7+ years of professional experience providing data/analytics solutions to clients
- Experience with Relational Databases & SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017; strong with T-SQL
- Consultative project leadership and client-facing experience required
- Degree or equivalent experience in information technology, computer science or engineering
Who is Beyond Impact
We at Beyond Impact believe in impacting lives and making an impacting in the community. Technology is simply the catalyst that enables us. Beyond Impact was founded in 2014 and is Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, our consultants support a region covering Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.